We’re Glad You Are Planning To Visit Us
Here are some things that first time visitors may find helpful:
Pastor Wynn and Sis. Shelia will be around to meet you after service if you’d like. We’d love for you to stay around a few minutes to say Hi.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are no assigned seats. Feel free to sit in whatever pew is most comfortable for you.
We open services with lively praise and worship once we have dismissed the children for Sunday school. After worship, the offering is taken up. The pastor then preaches. The children return to the sanctuary when their classes are over.
Yes! There are classes for all ages 1-18. Our Sunday school classes are secure and your children are watched over closely in a safe environment. This includes Bro. David Sherwood coming to each class to make sure all is in order and nothing is needed.
Please dress in modest apparel.
Oasis Ministries, like Oasis Missions and Oasis Bible Course, is a ministry of MDT Church. Our YouTube channel, any social media outlet by us, as well as the entity in which we broadcast our services, is identified as Oasis Ministries. MDT Church is the actual building in which we conduct our services.
Our services are broadcast on TV as well as on social media outlets.
Game Changers is a group for young adults ages 13-24. We meet every Thursday and alternate between a teaching night and a game night each week. We start at 7:00 PM and end at 9:00 PM.
Reaching the World!
Oasis Ministries strives to reach people with love and the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Here are a few of our biggest outreaches.
- TV Ministry — Oasis Ministries TV broadcast is played hundreds of times a week in 48 of the 50 United States as well as 50+ nations.
- Haiti — We have been given the opportunity to reach out to the Haitians with food and nourishment for the body and soul. We have been able to put 20+ kids into an orphanage where they can be fed and keep warm. We are feeding dozens of widows and hundreds of hungry children, and even putting adults into jobs.
- Oasis Ministries Bible Course — Over 300 people are actively taking this course! We even send it monthly to prisoners and soldiers! It’s taking them from Genesis to Revelation and improving their understanding of the Word of God. And it’s all for FREE!
- Online Media — We reach out via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and even Tiktok! There are millions of people that access social media multiple times every day. If we can make it into their feed and they hear just a few words of the Gospel, it might be just enough to plant a seed and get them to think. Two minutes of Jesus on an Instagram story, or Facebook post can reach thousands of hurting people in just a few minutes. Those two minutes can plant a seed of hope in their hearts and help them realize that Jesus has a plan and a purpose for them. We give each of our recorded sermons out on our socials and they are used in ministries around the world including Africa, the United Kingdom, and Pakistan.
- Oasis Academy — Offering FREE online education to a new Christian to help them achieve a firm foundation in the Word of God. Our first course is on healing. Many more deep courses are to come.
- Oasis Podcasts — We have multiple podcasts with Pastor Anthony, his father, his son, and others helping people understand the Word of God. There are even seek peeks at the behind-the-scenes of Oasis Ministries. We update these podcasts weekly.
- Paper Ministry — Loss is something everyone has to face at some point in their life. We’ve compiled a grief book. One that we send all over to help those dealing with the pain of loss. Each person who gave a story in that book, also told how God is helping or has helped them heal, showing that even though the wound of grief is agonizing, it can still be mended by Jesus Christ. We also have books on soul-winning and the resurrection, a spiritual checklist for a starting direction in one’s walk with God.
- The Recovery Center — People all around are battling addiction with drugs. We aid a Christ-centered rehabilitation center in bringing those people to the Lord for healing and freedom from their bondage.